Are you having a tough time working your Roblox on the Amazon Fire tablet? If yes, stop worrying. Because this guide is going to fix your problem.
You might be thinking about how I will help you. I am an experienced gamer and have tried a lot of tablets and gaming consoles. Therefore, I know how to troubleshoot such issues.
Why Roblox is not Working on Fire Tablet?
In fact, Roblox is a wonderful platform for gamers and artists. Because it is free, most children access it. The games from all popular categories are available on Roblox.
However, sometimes, it fails to work. Most commonly the problem is software related. Either your tablet or the app has some glitch. So, we will troubleshoot both.
Tip#1. Restart Your Tablet
Restarting the device can also help. Try this trick twice or thrice. Here is how you restart the Fire tablet;
- On your tablet, press and hold the “Power” button for 3 seconds.
- Release the button when a shutdown request message displays on the screen.
- Press the OK button to turn OFF your device.
- Wait for 30-60 seconds.
- Finally, turn ON the device by holding down the Power button for 3 seconds.
Tip#2. Check Storage Space
Low storage space can also cause the app not to work. So, make sure your tablet has enough storage.
Otherwise, the games will not play. Free up the space by deleting the extra apps or games. Restart your tablet and then check again.
Tip#3. Clear Cache
A cache build-up occupies a lot of space in your device. Therefore, the software is overloaded and slows down.
Resultantly, gaming apps do not respond well. So, by clearing the cache memory, the issue can be fixed.
- On your Amazon Fire tablet, open the Settings app. Navigate the list and choose “Applications.”
- Next, click “Manage Installed Applications”. Then, tap “Roblox”.
- Select the “Clear Browsing History” option.
- Scroll down and click the “Clear data and clear cache” button.
- Once the process is complete, restart your tablet.
- Finally, open Roblox and check if it is working or not.
Tip#4. Update Roblox
You may not have updated the app for long. Therefore, it has trouble working. Here is how to update the app;
- Click the “Apps” on the Home screen of your tablet.
- At the top right corner of the screen, click the “Store” button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap the “Menu” icon.
- Next, click “App Updates”.
- If any update is available, install it.
- Another trick is to log out and then log in to your Amazon Fire account.
Tip#5. Reinstall Roblox
I found this hack very effective. If the app is still not working after the update, uninstall and reinstall it. Here are the steps;
- Go to the “Games and Apps” tab. Choose the “Library” option.
- Navigate to the Roblox app and choose it.
- Next, click “Manage All Applications” and choose Roblox.
- Finally, click the “Delete from Device” button.
- You can also uninstall the app in a simple way. Just hold down the app icon for one second.
- It will highlight and the “Uninstall” option will show on the top right of the screen.
- Go to the app store and install the app again.
Tip#6. Use Supported Browser
Another reason is that your tablet is not using the supported browser. Make sure the browser you are using is compatible with Roblox. For example, try Firefox or Chrome.
Likewise, you should use the latest version of your browser. Check and install the latest version.
Tip#7. Speed up Your Internet
Roblox fails to work if your internet connection is too slow. So, check your Wifi signals and stability. A too-crowded server also leads to this problem.
Connect it to some other device and check the speed. Restart your Wifi router. There can be a temporary shutdown on the part of the server.
Confirm this from your internet server. Try to enhance the speed and the app will work.
Frequently Asked Questions About Roblox
The following questions are for your information. Kindly read them for further help.
How to fix it if Roblox keeps kicking out?
Some people report that Roblox keeps kicking out of the app on Kindle Fire. Just uninstall and then reinstall Roblox to fix this problem. Moreover, try to play on a different device from your same account. In this way, you can detect if your account has a glitch. Create a new account or contact Roblox to get the solution.
Why is Roblox crashing on Windows?
Third-party apps can interfere with Roblox. For example, Firewall or Antivirus apps are the most probable reasons. The solution is to disable this software temporarily. Alternatively, you can exempt Roblox from Firewall or antivirus.
Can Roblox work on Android devices?
Roblox needs Android OS 5.0 to work. This is the minimum software requirement. It is also supported by a higher Android version. But, the app cannot work on OS 4.4.
Related: Fix Xiaomi Pad 5 Won’t Turn ON
By following this quick troubleshooting guide, you can fix your issue. Hopefully, Roblox is now working on your Amazon Fire Tablet. Ask us in the comment section if you have further queries.