Apple AirPods are known to provide a flawless music experience. They are also compatible with non-Apple devices. So, you can pair AirPods with Amazon Fire Tablet 10.
I even connected them with other Android devices like Samsung, Xiaomi, etc. I always enjoyed smooth music streaming and uninterrupted calls. Most people do not know the exact method.
Therefore, this guide will teach you how to connect these two devices. My article is also applicable to Amazon Kindle Fire. Hence, follow each step correctly.
Pairing AirPods to Fire Tablet 10 (First Time)
The connection method is simple and easy. However, you should follow each step correctly. Be sure to place both devices close to each other. It is better to disable all the nearby Bluetooth devices. Also, make sure that the batteries are charged.
Step#1. Enable Bluetooth on Fire Tablet
- On your Fire tablet, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Click the “Wireless” and then the “Bluetooth” icon to turn it ON.
- Touch and hold the Bluetooth icon to open Settings.
- Here, toggle the button to the “ON” position. It turns orange in color when enabled.
Step#2. Enable Bluetooth on AirPods
- After completing step one, immediately, head to step two.
- Open the lid of the AirPods case but do not take them out.
- Hold down the “Setup” button until the LED flashes white.
Step#3. Connect Both Devices
- Now, AirPods are enabled and discoverable.
- Go back to your tablet’s Bluetooth settings and click the “Pair New Device” button.
- AirPods should appear in the list of available devices.
- Finally, hit the “Pair” button. Wait for the devices to connect.
- The word “Active” should appear below the AirPods in the list. Check the connection success by playing an audio file on your tab.
Pairing for the Second Time
For the second time, you do not need to follow the same steps. As soon as you remove the AirPods from the case, they connect automatically to your tablet. However, you have to turn ON Bluetooth on the tab. When not in use, the devices will disconnect.
How to Access AirPods Settings on Fire Tablet?
AirPods offer all of the settings adjustments when connected to iOS devices. However, the options are limited for Android devices. But still, you can access and customize many important settings. Here is how to do it;
- Swipe down from the top of the screen on your Fire tablet.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth icon to open the settings.
- Connect the earbuds with the tab.
- Click the gear icon next to the AirPods. Here you can adjust all the settings.
How to Adjust AirPods Settings on Fire Tablet 10
As you open the settings, you will find multiple adjustment options. HD audio option delivers high-quality sound with AAC codec. Enable the “Phone Calls” to use AirPods with audio/video call apps like WhatsApp.
Enabling “Media Audio” will use them while watching videos and listening to music. Moreover, you can also switch between noise canceling and transparency modes.
Hold down the Force sensor on the stem of one of the AirPods. This way, you can flip between the two modes.
What to Do If AirPods are not Pairing?
Sometimes, the devices fail to connect over Bluetooth. This issue is common in wireless pairing. Check a few basic things to resolve the problem;
- Charge the AirPods battery fully. Make sure the charging case is getting adequate power.
- Enable Bluetooth on both devices. Double-check this factor.
- Place the tab and the Pods side by side. Remove any interfering objects.
- Update your AirPods to the latest iOS version. Likewise, install the latest software update on your Amazon tablet.
- Restart and reboot your pad. Reset the Bluetooth settings. Forget and reconnect AirPods in the settings menu.
FAQs Related to AirPods and Fire Tablets
For further information, read the following frequently asked questions. You can ask more in the comment box.
Can I connect wired headphones to my Fire Tablet?
Amazon Kindle Fire is equipped with USB-C and a 3.5mm audio jack. So, you plug any audio device or headphones directly into the tab. However, wired headphones will be prioritized over wireless. By unplugging the wired devices, you can pair the Bluetooth headphones again.
How to connect AirPods to Fire TV?
Open the “Settings” app on your Fire TV. Then, choose “Controllers and Bluetooth Devices”. Click the “Other Bluetooth Devices” option. Enable Bluetooth on your AirPods. Select the “Add Bluetooth Device” on your TV and hit the “Pair” button.
Does Amazon Fire 10 tablet run on the Android operating system?
Yes, Fire Tablets run on Android OS. It is a forked version of Android. Its OS is Android 9.0 Pie. You can download popular apps from Amazon Store preinstalled in the tab. Unfortunately, it may not support Google apps like Gmail, Maps, YouTube, etc.
Also review: How to Fix Disney Plus Failed to Work on Fire Tablet
So, you learn the step-by-step process to pair AirPods to Amazon Fire Tablet 10. Follow the same guide to connect with other versions of the Fire tablet. Keep following us for more updates and informative articles.