As you know, Fortnite is a fast game. So, you cannot play it on every tablet or smartphone. Instead, you should buy the best tablet for Fortnite gaming. But, how to know which pad is ideal?
The answer is I would guide you completely. Because I have tried different tablets for playing such high-profile games. During my testing, I realized that not every tab is suitable for gaming.
Only a few devices give the best gaming experience. I added those devices to my list and now going to review them in this article. I will present the top 7 tabs from all budget ranges.
1. Apple iPad Air
- 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone, P3 wide color, and an antireflective coating
- Apple M1 chip with Neural Engine
- 12MP Wide camera
- 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage
Apple is the most loved brand of smart devices. iPad Air is an expensive but best choice for Fortnite gaming. If you have a good budget, I would suggest buying an Apple tab.
This one is the latest version released in 2022. It has a wide view on 10.9 inches screen. Moreover, the visual effects are wonderful with IPS paneling and a Liquid Retina display.
The high resolution ensures bright and accurate colors. The integration of stereo speakers enhances your gaming experience further. The iPad is portable with its 1.1 pounds weight.
Further, it can also connect to an external keyboard. Wifi 6 and 5G support makes it super-fast for playing games.
Apple Air features 4GB RAM and 256GB built-in storage. Hence, you can download a lot of apps and games. It also integrates Touch-ID for authentication.
With Apple’s Universal Control function, you can share a mouse and keyboard between iPad and Mac.
A 12MP rear camera and 7MP front camera captures your memories beautifully. Type-C port is integrated for fast charging and convenient connectivity.
The battery life of the device is 10 hours on a single charge. The pad is available in multiple colors.
- Enough built-in storage memory
- High-resolution and widescreen display
- Lightweight and portable
- Super-fast software and gaming experience
- Stereo sound with powerful speakers
- Does not have a 3.5mm audio jack
- The second Gen Apple Pencil is sold separately
2. SAMSUNG Galaxy S6
- The included S Pen makes it easier than ever to write notes and personalize photos and videos, all...
- Slim Metal Design: Take this sleek, lightweight tablet anywhere. Its slim design slips right into...
- Entertainment Ready: A vivid, crystal clear display draws you into content while dual speakers with...
- Long-lasting Battery: A long-lasting battery lets you stream for up to 13 hours (Battery power...
Samsung devices cannot be skipped while considering smart devices. Galaxy S6 Lite is the best choice for playing Fortnite. If you want a quality tab on a low budget, this is for you.
Its 10.4 inches TFT screen is ideal for playing. Moreover, the native resolution is 2000×1200 pixels. You get perfect color accuracy and visual clarity.
The addition of a 3.5mm audio jack lets you connect headphones and an external keyboard. A 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM are ideal for fast gaming.
The microSD card slot is also integrated to increase the storage space. A Stylus pen is also provided for creative work.
With 1.3 pounds weight, it is lightweight and portable. Samsung also cares about aesthetic value. Therefore, the tab is available in multiple colors and has an elegant look.
It supports standard Wifi AC functionality. An 8MP and 5MP camera are also installed to shoot your memories.
The device features Type-C charging and 15 hours of battery playtime. Both software and hardware are excellent. Hence, you should consider this tab.
- 4GB RAM ensures fast gaming
- Vivid and high-resolution display screen
- Long-lasting battery and fast charging
- The stylus pen is included
- Powerful stereo speakers
- Does not support Wifi 6
- You may face screen glare in sunlight
3. Lenovo P11 Pro
I found Lenovo Pro an ideal choice for Fortnite gaming. This tab can be used for other games and creative tasks. I chose it because of its best display quality. It has 11.5 inches OLED screen.
The view is wonderful on this big display. Moreover, its resolution is 2560×1600 pixels. Hence, the images are vivid with high color accuracy.
You will experience super-fast gaming. Because the device runs on Snapdragon 730G processor. Additionally, its RAM is 6GB and its ROM is 128GB.
This is an ideal feature of a tablet. Therefore, the apps and games run smoothly. The device weighs only 1.7 pounds and is portable. Although the tab connects to the internet but lacks Wifi 6 support.
A Type-C port ensures fast charging. The battery runs for up to 12 hours. It also supports Stylus. A 13MP+5MP camera and dual front cameras are also integrated into the unit.
Hence, you can capture pleasant memories. Overall, Lenovo P11 Pro is an excellent budgeted choice if you are a Fortnite lover.
- OLED display and accurate colors
- 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM
- Fast Type-C charging and 12 hours of battery time
- Latest and fast processor
- Dual front and rear cameras
- Lacks 3.5mm audio jack
- Does not have Wifi 6 compatibility
4. Microsoft Pro 7 Plus
Although this choice is very expensive yet it is worth buying. If you have a good budget, I would recommend buying this one. Microsoft Pro 7 is an ideal tablet for gaming and other activities.
You can also use it as a laptop by attaching the keyboard. With 8GB RAM, you can play every sort of game. The internal storage memory is 256 GB. The Pro 7 features 11 Gen Intel Core Processor and Windows 11.
Its screen size is about 12 inches. So, you will enjoy the ideal graphics. A USB-C port is installed for fast charging. The tab has 12 hours of battery time.
Video conferences and recordings are easy with the 5MP front camera and 8MP rear camera. The device weighs around 1.7 inches but is portable. Moreover, it has a sturdy body and a sleek design.
Durability justifies the cost. An adjustable kickstand is attached for flexibility. This tab can be used for Photoshop and graphics. Additionally, you can watch movies or chat on Skype and Zoom.
- Two-in-one tablet plus laptop
- The wide, large, and vivid display touchscreen
- Longer battery life of up to 12 hours
- Ideal for Fortnite gaming and other purposes
- Fast processor, high RAM, and ROM
- Does not support Thunderbolt
- Expensive and the keyboard is sold separately
5. CHUWI UBook X
- 【Fuel Your Ideas by Next-Gen Processor】Intel Gemini Lake n4120 processor, 4 cores and 4 threads,...
- 【Bundled with HiPen H6 and Keyboard】The pen supports 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity....
- 【2K Resolution with 3 : 2 Aspect Ratios】2160x1440 resolution makes anything clearly and compared...
- 【Running Smoothly and Large Storage】8gb ddr4 ram and 256gb will help you storage those important...
I am Introducing a wonderful two-in-one tablet. You can use Chuwi UBook both as a laptop and as a tablet. The best features are the 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM.
Hence, you do not need to worry about speed and performance. Fortnite will play very smoothly on this device. The screen quality is awesome.
You will love playing on a 12 inches IPS panel display. 2K resolution and glare-free screen add more quality. The package comes with a keyboard, kickstand, and Stylus pen.
Intel processor makes it an ideal Windows 10 laptop. Its weight is 1.70 pounds. However, the device has a slim and thin profile. So, it is easy to hold and carry out.
A 3.5mm audio jack is installed in the tab. A micro HDMI slot, and Type-A, and Type-C ports are also available. Wifi AC and Bluetooth 5.0 make wireless connectivity smooth.
The product has both front and rear cameras. The back camera is 5MP and the front is 2MP. The battery runs for almost 6 hours.
- Fast gaming and perfect for Fortnite
- Large internal storage and 8GB RAM
- Anti-glare and high-quality wide display
- Stylus, keyboard, and a kickstand are included
- Various connectivity options
- Reasonable price
- Does not support standard Wifi 6
- Only 6 hours of battery life
6. TECLAST M40 Pro
- ❤【Latest Android 11】This 10 inch gaming tablet comes with the latest Android 11 system (GMS...
- ❤【High Performance 8core 6gb + 128gb tablet】Equipped with 6gb LPDDR4 memory and 128gb...
- ❤【Large Screen Tablet 10.1 inch Display】This high-resolution 1920*1200 full HD glass touch...
- ❤【Play, Study, Anytime】Our Android 11 tablet supports dual band 2.4G+5G WiFi, Bluetooth5.0 and...
TECLAST is the best budget option for playing Fortnite. It is a very efficient tablet at a very low price. There are many reasons I picked up this product for gaming.
First of all, it pleases you with its 10 inches Full HD screen. The display also provides good visuals outdoor. A 3.5mm jack lets you connect the external devices. Moreover, the Type-C port is also integrated for connecting wired controllers.
It plays super-fast with its 6GB RAM. The built-in 128GB ROM is enough for storage. The storage can be extended further by inserting a microSD card.
The device weighs 1.17 pounds for easy portability. Wifi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, and USB ports are available for versatile connectivity.
5MP front and 8MP rear cameras are also integrated. The 700mAh battery runs up to 8 hours. The device packs 4 speakers and delivers decent sound. Hence, you get all the desired features at a low cost.
Teclast has a simple but decent design. The most wonderful thing is the integration of the Android 11 software version. I played PUBG, Fortnite, and other games on it. M40 Pro performs very well in all aspects.
- All the features are added
- Very low-cost ideal for minimum budget
- 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM
- Standard Wifi, Bluetooth, and physical connectivity
- Dual SIM card and microSD card slots
- Lacks Wifi 6 support
- The camera quality is not good
7. VASTKING KingPad M10
- 【Better Screen, Better Enjoyment】Everything you do look incredibly brilliant with a 10.36"...
- 【4G LTE + 5Ghz Wi-Fi】Engineered to run on ultra-fast networks, with 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz Wi-Fi 4G...
- 【Next Level Multitasking】With a 12nm 2.0Ghz Octa Core AI processor on board, you get seamless...
- 【Android 11, Stay Up to Date】The Latest GMS certified Android 11 system, helps you get to what...
VastKing is another budgeted choice to play Fortnite. It is an updated version with all the necessary features. The product comes with all the accessories.
For example, you get a docking keyboard, USB cable, and adapter. Its screen is more than 10 inches wide. While the weight is only 450 grams.
Hence, the pad is portable and easy to hold. Attach the keyboard to convert it into a laptop. A smooth Fortnite experience requires standard memory. KingPad supports 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM.
The memory can be extended further by installing a microSD or TF card. Moreover, it has installed Octa Core processor and Android OS 11. 2K resolution makes the display bright and vivid.
Your tablet will also support a SIM card. Additionally, a USB Type-C port is integrated for fast charging. A 3.5mm jack allows for connecting headphones and other devices.
Wifi 5Ghz support lets you connect anywhere. A total of 4 speakers are packed inside. Hence, you get a decent sound output. However, you can pair a Bluetooth speaker for audio enhancement.
The battery life is also good as it comes with a 6000mAh battery. Furthermore, the device has a 13MP back camera and 8MP front camera. Record and capture in HD or SD mode.
- Face unlock and multitasking feature
- All the essential features at a low price
- Fast processor and large storage memory
- Portable and convertible into a laptop
- Lacks fingerprint unlock
- Battery runtime is not ideal
Also review: Top 7 Tablet Choices for Autistic Kids
Buying Guide: Essential Features of a Fortnite Tablet
Your chosen tablet should have certain specs to play Fortnite smoothly. Here we will discuss those essentials in detail;
1. Software Version
Whether you choose an Android or OS device, check its software version. In the case of Android, OS 8.0 or higher is required. Android 11 or 10 is best for playing games. While iOS version 11 is considered good for gaming.
2. RAM and ROM
RAM is a very important factor to consider. A tablet with 2GB RAM will lag or not support Fortnite. Therefore, you should choose a minimum of 4GB RAM.
I have included the tabs with 6GB and 8GB RAM. Likewise, internal storage is also significant. 64GB or 128 GB ROM is best for downloading apps and games.
3. Screen Size and Quality
The screen size and display quality also matter. Your tablet should be large enough to see graphics clearly. I would recommend buying a 9-11 inches screen.
Bigger displays are uncomfortable and difficult to handle. Because you need a good grip while playing. A 2K resolution is good for color accuracy.
4. Audio and Speakers
Gamers also love to listen in addition to viewing. Some people use headphones. While others enjoy the speakers directly. So, choose a tab with at least dual stereo speakers.
Many of my chosen products have 4 built-in speakers. Hence, you will enjoy an immersive gaming experience. However, a Bluetooth speaker can also be paired for enhanced audio output.
5. Your Budget
Of course, budget is also an essential factor. You may have a large or very small budget. Therefore, I have included the pads from the cost range. You can buy an excellent tablet for $150.
Likewise, there are high-quality brands that may cost up to $60. This guide gives you a free choice depending on your pocket size.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Gaming Tablets
Do you have further queries? Read the following commonly asked questions.
How much RAM is good for a gaming tablet?
The minimum recommended RAM for a gaming tablet is 16GB. However, heavy games like Fortnite require more internal storage. Ideally, you should choose a tab having 64GB, 128GB, or 256GB RAM. High memory value ensures fast and lag-free gaming.
Is a tablet better than a smartphone?
Tablets are better than smartphones in terms of gaming. They have a large screen and display clear graphics. A tab is also an excellent option for Photoshop, creativity, online meetings, and conferences. Moreover, by attaching a keyboard, the tab can be used as a laptop.
How a tablet is advantageous over a laptop?
A tablet is lightweight, small, and portable. Moreover, a good tab has large built-in storage. It is a good choice for young kids. You can carry it just like a book or a diary. Further, it can serve a dual purpose with the addition of a keyboard.
What is the lifespan of a gaming tablet?
Gaming tablets are used too much. Therefore, they are prone to wear and tear. Generally, a good tab can perform well for 2 years. However, it does not expire after that but needs repair. Many people complain about lagging, hanging, and slow speed.
What determines the fast performance of a tablet?
A standard processor ensures fast speed. Because a processor has many cores and divides tasks among them. Hence, a higher number of cores makes the tablet efficient. Additionally, RAM should be 6GB or 8 GB.
You may also like: Roblox Failed Working on Amazon Fire Tablet
Do not choose a tab randomly if you want to enjoy a real gaming experience. Instead, buy a tested and verified tablet that is best for Fortnite gaming. All 7 products added in my article are foolproof and ideal for gaming.
Last update on 2023-01-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API